Azure Administrator Associate
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Get certified today.
Skills and knowledge
Candidates who earn an Azure Administrator Associate certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
- Implement and manage application services
- Implement advanced virtual networking
- Secure identities