We train these topics on with project-experienced trainers, ask us for a personalized training roadmap (or company training roadmap), in which we can discuss and adapt the contents in advance with you.
|By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
• Access and deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Differentiate between on-premises VMware vSAN™ and vSAN for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Configure internal, external, and inter-SDDC networking
• Configure a connection between an on-premises vSphere SDDC and a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Describe how to right size a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Configure the scale-up and scale-down of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Migrate virtual machines between on-premises vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs
• Create and configure virtual machines in VMware Cloud on AWS
• Connect and use other AWS solutions with VMware Cloud on AWS
• Connect and use other VMware solutions with VMware Cloud on AWS
• Configure access and permissions for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Identify best practices for security hardening of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Identify best practices for the maintenance of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Identify patching considerations, requirements, and best practices for VMware Cloud on AWS when
connected to an on-premises vSphere SDDC
• Access support, documentation, and diagnostic information for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Discuss failure and troubleshooting scenarios for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
|Intended Audience:||• Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators|
|Prerequisites:||• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] course or
of a later vSphere version.
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXiTM and VMware vCenter Server®.
• High-level understanding of vSAN and VMware NSX® for vSphere®.