We train these topics on with project-experienced trainers, ask us for a personalized training roadmap (or company training roadmap), in which we can discuss and adapt the contents in advance with you.
|By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Discuss the NSX SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
• Identify and describe the NSX SD-WAN solution components
• Explain the interaction between the NSX SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
• Describe the NSX SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
• Explore NSX SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
• Use NSX SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
• Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the
regional and enterprise data centers
|Intended Audience:||Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.|
|Prerequisites:||Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.|
Refer to the Schedule for the next upcoming class.